Welcome to Edinburgh Badminton Academy!
The following guide will help you understand how our club works and allow your child to get the most from sessions.
1. Show your child our juniors guide
It’s very important for your child to know that they should expect to feel safe and enjoy our sessions. If something makes them feel uncomfortable they need to know they can report it.
2. Learn how to book into sessions (but not right now)
Normally we have a great booking system that you can use to swap around between sessions. With COVID-19 we’re currently doing all the bookings manually so you don’t need to do anything just yet.
3. Get your child involved in competitions
We love to get players involved in fun events to help them progress. Read our competitions guide here (TBC).
4. Save these phone numbers
Here are some phone numbers of our lead coaches.
5. Join our WhatsApp parents group
We have a parents WhatsApp group that we use to share news and information. You can join it here.
6. Get a personal WhatsApp for you and your child (13+)
Did you know for older players we can also set up a personal WhatsApp group with you, your child and our coaches? That way they can ask us questions directly.
6. Find directions to our venues
Some are easy to find but others are tricky. Click here (TBC) to see directions to our venues.
7. What does my child need to bring for sessions?
They’ll need a racket and comfortable sports clothes. Need to buy a racket? Check out our recommended rackets here.
8. Learn about how juniors can get involved with running EBA
We have a range of ways that players can help out and learn valuable skills. Learn more here.